Monday, May 12, 2008

Ava's 1st Birthday and "Quatro De Mayo" party!

Happy 1st Birthday Ava!















Ava & GGma taking a little dip in the pool!















What a pair!















Yeah for me!















Wes & Jeanette enjoying the moment...Ava's just plotting her cake destruction!









"mmmmm....I could get used to this.....














Ava loves her pretend big sis, Alex!











I swear, we did not coach her on eating cake!













G ma & Ava!



















Wes tried to take away Ava's tootsie pop....Oh, no you di unt....





This picture looked a little different in my head:)









Alex was the only baby who actually liked the sombrero....it's like he knew how cute he looked! Therefore, Alex win's the Cutest Baby In A Sombrero Contest....didn't know we had a contest? Well, neither did I until I saw this picture!








This was our attempt to say "Gracia's" to all who attended Ava's party....Ava just wanted to eat the sign.....So, GRACIAS to all who have been a part of Ava's first year of life! It's been so much fun so far!









No comments: